- EVA foam shoulder straps, mesh lining for good carrying comfort. - Adjustable chest strap. - Adjustable hip belt. - Two gear loops on shoulder straps - Load adjuster straps.
- Foam vertical padding allowing a back ventilation channel to be created for greater breathability. - Very dense foam lining across the whole surface to ensure the pack stays in place.
- Two ice-axe loops. - Adjustable front ski loop system. - Side compression straps, can be used to carry skis, sleeping mat, etc. They can also be clipped together at the front of the pack to carry a snowboard or snowshoes. - Hydration pack compatible: two hooks, gusset pocket inside the pack, drinking tube hole on shoulder strap. - Grab handle. - Two front Daisy Chains.
- Quick-access front pocket 26 cm x 22 cm. - Quick-access rear pocket 22 cm x 20 cm with key hook.
- Large two-way zipped front opening for quick and easy access to the main compartment.
- Main fabric: Ripstop 420 denier polyamide with water-repellent coating. - Bag base fabric: 600 denier polyester with water-repellent coating / Extremely durable.
Functional and compact backpack weighing 620g
Ice-axe loops, ski / snowboard loop system, two quick-access pockets.
Ripstop 420D polyamide main fabric, 600D polyester bag bottom.
Back with foam vertical padding for greater breathability
Versatility is the key principle of this pack! Its functional design and its compactness allow you to take part in all mountain activities: ice climbing, mountaineering, cross-country skiing, etc.
With its 22-litre volume, its durable design and full selection of accessories, this is the perfect versatile pack for all types of one-day climbing trips.